Philadelphia Hernia Mesh Injury Lawyer
Our Philadelphia hernia mesh injury lawyer represents people injured by surgically implanted hernia mesh patches. Surgeons use hernia mesh patches to aid in surgical hernia repair.
Hernia mesh patches are linked to serious injuries, including infections and other complications. These injuries can result from movement, or migration, of hernia mesh to another part of the body and/or rejection of a hernia mesh implant.
Hernia Mesh Infections
Infections from the use of hernia mesh may result in patients’:
- abdominal lining inflammation / peritonitis
- abdominal abscesses
- blood poisoning / sepsis
- intestinal openings / fistula
- adhesions / scar tissue formation around hernia patch
- organ damage
Other Hernia Mesh Injuries & Side Effects
Hernia mesh implants are also linked to other serious or deadly injuries or side effects, including:
- renal / kidney failure
- liver damage
- hernia recurrence
- bowel obstruction
- testicle amputation
- patch contractions and meshomas and migration
Hernia Mesh Products & Devices
Hernia mesh patches that may be involved in hernia mesh lawsuits may include, but are not limited to:
- Atrium C-Qur Hernia Mesh
- Composix Kugel Hernia Mesh / Composix Kugel Hernia Mesh
- C-Qur Hernia Mesh
- Ethicon Physiomesh®
- Ethicon Hernia Mesh
- Ethicon Physiomesh® Flexible Composite Mesh
- Parietex Plug and Patch System
- PerFix Plug
- Ventralex Hernia Mesh
Hernia Mesh Injury Lawsuits
Lawsuits brought by a Philadelphia hernia mesh injury lawyer may allege that hernia mesh manufacturers Ethicon, Johnson & Johnson, Davol, Inc., C.R. Bard, Covidien, Medtronic, Atrium Medical, Maquet, Getinge Group, and others:
- Was aware or should have been aware of the risks of serious injuries and side effects from surgery employing hernia mesh
- failed to conduct adequate testing for hernia mesh injuries and side effects
- failed to provide adequate warnings to physicians and consumers of risks associated with hernia mesh
Hernia Mesh Medical Malpractice Claims
Louis Arnold also represents clients in medical malpractice claims against doctors who negligently prescribed and/or monitored patients’ complications from hernia mesh.
For more information about medical malpractice lawsuits, see Philadelphia Medical Malpractice Lawyer.
Contact a Philadelphia Hernia Mesh Injury Lawyer
Were you or a family member injured after surgery involving hernia mesh? You may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer.